By accessing and using the MINROM website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- Content: The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. MINROM reserves the right to modify, update, or remove any content on the website at any time without prior notice.
- Use License: Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on MINROM’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
a. Modify or copy the materials;
b. Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
c. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MINROM’s website;
d. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
e. Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Disclaimer: The use of the website is at your own risk. The website and its content are provided on an “as-is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Limitations: In no event shall MINROM be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MINROM’s website, even if MINROM or a MINROM authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Links: MINROM has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MINROM of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the MINROM website.